- April 30, 2007
- SoundExchange tries PR tack of "our poor artists will suffer"
- April 26, 2007
- Internet Radio Equality Act introduced in House
- April 24, 2007
- Hanson poses the question: "What is 'fair'?"
- April 20, 2007
- It's in broadcasters' interests to step into the CRB battle
- Should we organize another "Day of Silence"?
- April 18, 2007
- SaveNetRadio.org website ready for you to link to!
- April 17, 2007
- CRB denies rehearing motions, spurs webcasters to action
- April 16, 2007
- Labels, artists join national campaign for Net radio survival
- April 11, 2007
- Veteran music laywer urges artists to fight CRB ruling
- April 09, 2007
- CRB's chilling effect could force Net radio to migrate north